10 May 2009

My First Ladder

I remember it was black and white

In a small room next to the kitchen

My mom lay down on a spring bed

The bed was besides a window

It was black and white

The dark room my mom lay down

on a bed besides the window

I cannot remember how old was I

I cannot remember how tall was I

It was all black and white

My feet were small

As small as my palm now

My black and white feet climbed on

my mom as she was half asleep

My black and white feet stepped on her back

I placed my hand on the wall then

on the window, the glass louvered window

The black and white glass louvered window

It was a joy

It was black and white

In a dark room my mom felt asleep

I cannot wait to climb my first ladder

I cannot wait to feel to be on the top

The joy of climbing I cannot describe

PANNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I fell down half way

Broke all the glasses I climbed

Dark liquid oozing out my tiny feets

I did not cry but look

at the black and white glass louvered window

that I had yet to climb.

peacebuy

circa 4 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion?